Dryer Vent Cleaning
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
At Clean Air Duct Cleaning we go the extra mile to ensure the dryer vent cleaning is done right and our customers are satisfied. We use a reverse airflow snake that uses air pressure and blows the lint back out through the vent cap. The snake blows air backward and spins as it goes through the vent system and does not put any pressure back into the dryer itself. This system removes all the lint from the termination point to the dryer itself. This process removes all dust and debris. This system also puts less stress on your dryer vent system than using brushes, which will reduce the possibilities of damaging your piping system.
See also: Duct cleaning Miami
We are your Dryer Duct Cleaning Company Near you
We are proud to say that we are #1 Trusted Dryer Vent Cleaning Company in Hernando County, Pasco County, Citrus County, and Sumter County Florida.
Signs your Dryer Vent is Clogged
- Drying time for clothes takes longer.
- Your clothing and the outside of the dryer are very hot.
- A burning smell in the laundry room.
- The vent hood flap doesn’t open properly.
- It’s been longer than a year since your last inspection.
Who Needs Dryer Vent Cleaning Services?
Everyone with a dryer does! Home and commercial dryer vent cleaning. Especially those homes with dryers located on inside walls. These centralized locations cause dryers to be vented greater distances, resulting in lint buildup and other obstructions which seriously affect the performance of dryers. Dryer manufacturers also recommend the yearly delinting of dryer vents.
Why is dryer vent cleaning so important?
A dryer with a clogged vent can take 3 to 4 times as long to dry a load causing your dryer to work harder. Annual dryer vent cleaning will reduce the amount of time it takes to dry a load of laundry. If a dryer vent is clogged the lint can be blown into the inside of the dryer where
Dryer Vent Cleaning Process:
- Locate the dryer and vent exhaust
- Remove hardened lint from the exterior vent
- Vacuum inside, under, and around the dryer
- Then we proceed to the lint removal process for the vent pipe with our specialized dryer vent cleaning direction air tools
- When the vent is cleared of lint and obstruction, we re-attach the dryer to the vent pipe, ensuring the correct material and length are used
- Once everything is back together, we run the dryer to check for proper heat and airflow
If I could give 10 stars I would! The guys were on time, very professional and friendly (even with our 10 month old puppy that may have been in their way at times) and cleaned up. Amy in the office was as well when we booked our appointment. Highly recommend to others!
Great company, friendly professional people, would highly recommend.
They cleaned all our ducts and cleaned up their mess after. I highly recommend this Company.
They were very nice and professional. There was a lot of dust in the return where I put my filter and they cleaned all of it. Will be using them yearly!
Efficient and quick. Friendly and professional service! Well priced as well. 5 stars!
Phil and Amy were very professional. They quoted me a fair price, arrived on time, and did a great job on my home. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing air duct cleaning.
Solved a dryer vent issue we didn't even know we had. Right on time and super friendly guys. Great customer service as well.